PDA

View Full Version : Three Sweet Lil Ones!

muffin_401
03-30-05, 06:15 pm
Well for those who know about my little girls, Miss Piggy, Ming-Ming, and Streaker, I am sad to say that I am putting them up for adoption. I feel bad because I don't want to let them go, but I am unable to give them the time they need. Between school, my son and just the things that go on in my day I am not home enough. They are sweet and they are lots of fun to watch. I'm located in Saskatoon, SK Canada. I hope that someone from this site could take them, so I can have ease of heart knowing they are going to be well looked after. If you would like more info or pictures please email me at: [email protected]

Thank you!

stipma
03-30-05, 06:46 pm
Oh Muffin I'm sorry. That's rough. I'm in Ottawa so obviously I'm too far but I'll be thinking of you. Good luck.

muffin_401
03-30-05, 06:50 pm
Thanks you!!

Poohbear
03-30-05, 08:15 pm
I wish I could take them but I live in the U.S.

Emily F.
03-31-05, 09:28 am
I would take them, but I'm also in the USA.

*Piglets-Angel*
03-31-05, 12:46 pm
Argh, I could take one if you lived in California, ohhhh good luck with the cuties!!!

muffin_401
04-06-05, 10:58 pm
Well so far I haven't been able to find a home for my girls yet. So I think I will keep them. I will just have to try harder to find time to play with them and give them more floor time. Don't worry though, even though I don't always have as much time as I would like to give to them, I still make sure that they get all their veggies and all they hay they could ever eat or want to play in. I can't wait until I move out this summer so that I can give them even more space.

*Piglets-Angel*
04-06-05, 11:01 pm
YaY! Im so glad you decided to keep them!