Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Three Sweet Lil Ones!

muffin_401

Cavy Slave
Well for those who know about my little girls, Miss Piggy, Ming-Ming, and Streaker, I am sad to say that I am putting them up for adoption. I feel bad because I don't want to let them go, but I am unable to give them the time they need. Between school, my son and just the things that go on in my day I am not home enough. They are sweet and they are lots of fun to watch. I'm located in Saskatoon, SK Canada. I hope that someone from this site could take them, so I can have ease of heart knowing they are going to be well looked after. If you would like more info or pictures please email me at: [email protected]

Thank you!

stipma

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Oh Muffin I'm sorry. That's rough. I'm in Ottawa so obviously I'm too far but I'll be thinking of you. Good luck.

muffin_401

Cavy Slave
Thanks you!!

Poohbear
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
I would take them, but I'm also in the USA.

*Piglets-Angel*

Cavy Slave
Argh, I could take one if you lived in California, ohhhh good luck with the cuties!!!

muffin_401

Cavy Slave
Well so far I haven't been able to find a home for my girls yet. So I think I will keep them. I will just have to try harder to find time to play with them and give them more floor time. Don't worry though, even though I don't always have as much time as I would like to give to them, I still make sure that they get all their veggies and all they hay they could ever eat or want to play in. I can't wait until I move out this summer so that I can give them even more space.

*Piglets-Angel*

Cavy Slave
YaY! Im so glad you decided to keep them!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.