Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Black mini wire grid display

alroberts

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

Are these safe? Has anyone used these? It's a really good price for 10 of them and you can have them shipped to a store for free. They look safe I would have to see them in person though.

GPigsRSweet

Cavy Slave
I haven't used these, but from the picture they appear to be the safe grids. I counted 9 squares across.

One thing I noticed, though is that they don't come with connectors. It looks like you have to buy those separately. Still, for that price, I think it's a deal! (If, of course, they're the safe grids.)

alroberts

Cavy Slave
I haven't used these, but from the picture they appear to be the safe grids. I counted 9 squares across.

One thing I noticed, though is that they don't come with connectors. It looks like you have to buy those separately. Still, for that price, I think it's a deal! (If, of course, they're the safe grids.)

I use zip ties for connecting the grids and I have plenty of connectors. I got unsafe grids from an ebay seller so I need to replace them with safe grids.

GPigsRSweet

Cavy Slave
Would you be able to return them if they weren't safe without paying for shipping? It would be the company's fault for giving you the wrong thing if that was the case, wouldn't it?

alroberts

Cavy Slave
Would you be able to return them if they weren't safe without paying for shipping? It would be the company's fault for giving you the wrong thing if that was the case, wouldn't it?

I am trying to work it out with the ebay seller. The correct grids were pictured in the item I was buying but the unsafe grids were sent. If the ones from Staples are not correct I think you can return them to the store where you picked them up. I am going to see if they have them at the store though instead of buying online. I will let everyone know what I find in the next week or so!

Nicolene

Cavy Slave
We just got back from shopping for more grids. They were out at Bed, Bath and Beyond, Home Depot, Costco and Office Max. All of them said to wait until right before college starts, that's when they get them in. We're holding out for the Costco ones. They go for $19 for 30 panels!

Nekkyo

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

Are these safe? Has anyone used these? It's a really good price for 10 of them and you can have them shipped to a store for free. They look safe I would have to see them in person though.

I actually ordered these. They're the same standard grids everyone approves of. If you're using cable ties, then less useless stuff to pay for. ^_^ With the free shipping, they were pretty cheap. The shipping will claim that it will take like >2 weeks to be delivered, but for me it only took 5 days. Ordered on a Monday, delivered by Friday.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.