Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Can You Have 3 Stories?

K

KimberlyandGiggles

Can You Have 3 Stories?

I was thinking about making a 3 story cage. What do you people think about it? I'm not sure about building it.

Attachments

69762_10151307464616111_477166742_n.jpg photo(9).jpg
C

chrisnlisa

3 stories

Sure, why not? As long as you have the room for it and make it safe so they can't fall off, i think it is a great idea. Post pics if you get it built. I just built 2- 2 stories and they love it, plus watching them bounce from one floor to the other up and down the ramps doing laps keeps us entertained all evening.

Attachments

bubba2.jpg

2steps

Re: 3 stories

I have three storey cc cage :) I wanted to build a really big cage for my pigs but didn`t have much room. The good thing about multi level cages is they don`t take up any extra space really because the space above the cage was unused anyway. I have 5 X 4 bottom level with a 4 x 2 second and third level. I`m sure you could have as many levels as you wanted as long as it was stable and the higher levels enclosed so the pigs couldn`t fall. I have totally enclosed the second level other than the ramp because I had it open (as most of the designs I`ve seen are) but one of my pigs kept jumping down from there and I was worried he`d get hurt. I still have to add flooring to the third level so they aren`t using that yet but once it`s finished I`ll post a picture :)
Should be later this week

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
G

guinea pigz rulz

Re: 3 stories

of course you can

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.