PDA

View Full Version : returning to the forum, with two new piggies(after 3yrs or so)

terramama
06-16-10, 09:03 pm
Hello Everyone,
I joined here a few years ago. Our piggy had passed away-we were devastated, and it could have been prevented by education! So I joined to educate myself. Now we are back, with two adopted female piggies. We are so excited, and are working on our cage. Love this site, and all the information on it! Thank you, members, for being here, and helping us learn how to take care of our piggies!

We will post pictures when were are done with our cage.
Lucy-Cocoa, and Ginger-Snap appreciate the help!

GPGuy
06-16-10, 09:32 pm
Hello Everyone,
I joined here a few years ago. Our piggy had passed away-we were devastated, and it could have been prevented by education! So I joined to educate myself. Now we are back, with two adopted female piggies. We are so excited, and are working on our cage. Love this site, and all the information on it! Thank you, members, for being here, and helping us learn how to take care of our piggies!

We will post pictures when were are done with our cage.
Lucy-Cocoa, and Ginger-Snap appreciate the help!

Well, I wasn't here then but welcome back. I lost a really good guy recently due to what I feel was a lack of knowledge too.:ashamed:
In his honor I joined and use this site to help me give the best care I can.
Good on ya for coming back!:)

Gracespigs
06-16-10, 09:42 pm
Yes, welcome.. I am a newbie too.. But, I think without this forum, I would not be able to help my piggies who have been sick since I got them in April. The forum is a blessing, truly.. Looking forward to seeing your pigs!