Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast Coroplast prices?

GuineaPiggy

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Hi im looking to get add a another level on my c&c cage. this sign shop near me is selling single sheets of 2.4m x 1.2m coroplast for $59 but it is so expensive. I can buy 650mx1m sheets for around $3 each. I use these use small sheets for the bottom

Can i use selotaped coroplast for my second level, can it break?

BFarnsey

Cavy Slave
For my loft, I was about half an inch over in measurements so I decided to just cut a strip right through the middle. I then used hot glue to reconnect the pieces and used some sturdy packing tape over the glue as I'm sure nibbling on hot glue wouldn't be good for the piggies.

1frankie7

Cavy Slave
I would use the small sheets, It's insane to ask $59 for a sheet of coro!

Do you have a GE polymershapes around you? You can get coro for $10 for a 4' x 8' sheet.

fresian.m

Cavy Slave
Depending on how big your making the loft, this might work. Very cheap.
(broken link removed)

They have all different sizes, and they're very cheap. The 36" by 24" is enough to make a 1X2 with 5 inch sides I think.

dmppiggies

Cavy Slave
You can also call sign shops and mention that you're building a cage for a small animal. They wouldn't even talk to me until I mentioned why I was calling, but after that, they thought it was kind of cute!

I got a 4'x6' piece for $20, plus the guy threw in a bunch of scraps on the side which I used to make my litter pan.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.