PDA

View Full Version : Coroplast I love sue!

medusa_stew
06-04-10, 12:18 pm
Ordered some coro from sue Saturday. Got it TODAY! I opened the box, Taped the sides, And bam! It was done!

Easy as 1,2,3!

I highly recommend sue!!

ingrid
06-04-10, 12:21 pm
That sounds WAY easier than the 2 days it took us to build our cage! I can definitely see the allure to purchasing one!

medusa_stew
06-05-10, 02:59 pm
I was so happy with the yellow 2x3 coro I ordered from Sue, That I just ordered a 2x5 pack, (Coroplast and Grids.)

My girls are in a upside down bookshelf, Long story short it fell apart, So my Mom let me order a 2x5 from sue!

So excited!!

I HIGHLY recommend sue!!

Cheap, Fast, & Easy!!

medusa_stew
06-06-10, 08:51 pm
I ordered a 2x5 from Sue on Saturday, It's estimated to be here Thursday!

I can't wait for the cage.
My girls deserve it.

They've been eating well, Going in there litter box, Not spilling there pellet bowl, and not dragging hay all around the cage!

:love::love::love:
I love my guinea pigs so much,
It's weird how such little amazing creatures can bring this much happiness to my life.

Cogni
06-06-10, 10:32 pm
It is so nice to hear how much joy you get from your piggies! I feel exactly the same way. Who knew that such beautiful, gentle, loving and playful little creatures could come into our lives and make us so happy?

Well, everybody on this forum except me-- until my boys arrived. We are all piggie-smitten!

fresian.m
06-06-10, 10:36 pm
I ordered a cage from Sue and recieved it VERY fast. I also recommend her. It also came with a strip of extra coro which turned out to be VERY useful! (:

medusa_stew
06-06-10, 11:28 pm
I ordered a cage from Sue and recieved it VERY fast. I also recommend her. It also came with a strip of extra coro which turned out to be VERY useful! (:
I got three extra pieces!