Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids Mesh type grids?

Feeorin215

Cavy Slave
If someone has already asked this question, please help me find the thread/answer.

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy these types of grids in the USA. C2526c cages mesh image by Eviloxygen on Photobucket
Weither it be online or in a store...

I have been looking around for those for a while and I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. :)

Thanks.

I believe someone here got some of those grids at (broken link removed).

Meh, I still can't find 'em...I've searched just about everything they can be.

I got mine at Linen 'n Things 3-4 years ago. I did not find them on line, however I called a store in the Denver area (Park Meadows Mall) and was very pleased to discover that they had them at the store.

I live in colorado springs. I'll have to call around down here. What do you call them when you talk to the person on the phone? I have a had the worst time with store clerks not knowing what I'm asking for..

The box says "silver mesh cubes". They are from the LnT Home Attitude line. I got 4 cube boxes on sale for less than the regular price of $19.99. The bar code sticker (401763914243-probably not valid anymore) says metal cubes. I hope that it helps.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.