Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New From Texas!

myfirstcavy

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone!

I am new here and to guinea pigs all together. I have one boar, his name is Felix. We're from Texas about 60 miles north of Houston. I have researched a significant amount about guinea pigs before I got one, but I am always eager to learn more.

I also have a miniature schnauzer named Guido, but he lives with my parents while I am in college.

I attached one picture of Felix and one of Guido. Hope y'all enjoy!

GPigsRSweet

Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome. You have an ADORABLE pig and dog!
Since you're new to the guinea pig world, be sure to read around - there's so much info on here. It's so nice you found this site.

I hope you're planning on making your pig a C&C cage or something like it (if you don't have one already). Your pig could really benefit from that! That and having a buddy. Because guinea pig are social animals, they really do love having another guinea pig around. Hopefully you'll be able to adopt a piggy friend for Felix!!

Again, welcome!

Feeorin215

Cavy Slave
Welcome! You have a very cute furry family. :)

frillint

Cavy Slave
He is really cute!! Reminds me ALOT of my little Amy.

frillint

Cavy Slave
Amy - Guinea Pig Cage Photos Thats her. The other side of her face is black with a little brown in it to. This was taken the day I got her. She was actually sick. I didn't know it

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.