Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

!!! Rabbit!!!

Faunn
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

smileyface cavy

Cavy Slave
Wow. She can actually UNLATCH the cage?

lindsey's boys

Cavy Slave
I've heard that rabbits are really smart. I wouldn't doubt she could do that. Rodney (my piggy) can get out of ANY floor time cage. He is really smart if you ask me. Animals are smarter than most people give them credit for.

Faunn

Ashley's Gurl

Cavy Slave
_Sagwa_My_Piggy said:
I have a latch door for my rabbits outside (dont bug me about it...the rabbits are going soon) and my females cage is closer to the door, I latch the door and she can unlatch it!!! How?!?!? Are rabbits really that smart? (Not to affend those lovers of bunnies, I'm a piggy person :D)
Hello I have a rabbit by the name of Lightning she also can unlatch her cage door you need to put a plastic tie on the door so she has no way of getting out I use to have over fifteen rabbits and they never broke free when there was a plastic tie (a baggie tie or bread tie) on their cage. rabbits are very smart animals. They find out very quickly what they can't and can get away with please let me know if this helps you I would ask about your rabbits to see if I could buy them from you but I live in northwestern Pa and that would be a very long trip for me.

Faunn

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
Sagwa, PA is on the other side of the country from CA

Faunn
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.