Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi from us!

Daisysmom

Cavy Slave
I just realized I never posted an intro!!

I am Andrea, mommy of 3 kids, 8,6 and 2. Our dog Sandy who is a pit resucue we have had her almost 11 years, 2 hermit crabs, and our newest addition, the easter bunny brought us Daisy! I had been wanting to get one for a while, and decided to surprise them.
The looks on their faces was beyond priceless and they absoultly love her. My son was upset she was a she at first ( 6 going on 7 and a total dislike of girls, hehe) but he came around.

They help every day with her food and water and sit at her cage and talk to her all the time.

I am in the process of adopting Daisy a sister. She is at a foster home, the one woman who runs the shelter off of petfinder. I am also looking into being a photographer for them to take pictures for all the babies up for adoption. I am a part time photographer and have been looking into a shelter I could volunteer at and the woman said hopefully we can work something out!!

I built Daisy a 2x3 C&C which I am messing with daily, haha. I have become a tad obsessed, I am on here for hours reading old posts and trying to learn everything I can. I posted about her eating issues I am having and hope to get some help with that.

I am also unsure about when I get the new guinea pig, but unsure which part of the forum to post it in.

I am attaching a picture of Daisy, it is from my cell and the only picture I have on my laptop. I have to get the good pictures of my desktop.

Happy to be here!
Andrea

1frankie7

Cavy Slave
Beautiful piggie!! She will do better with a same-sex buddy(or a fixed male!)!

Welcome to GPC!

CavyGrandmaa

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Daisy is adorable.

Daisysmom

Cavy Slave
Thanks 1Frankie7. I am adopting a sister for her. I have to wait 3 weeks they are waiting to see if they have babies since the two I am looking at were both with a family that had too many guinea pigs and was housed with a boy. I am going to bring Daisy too met them as soon as I get the ok!

Thanks CavyGrandmaa we think so too ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cogni

Cavy Slave
What a sweet little Piggy Princess! love the way the pink reflects back on her belly fur!

GizzyandMe

Cavy Slave
Enjoy the obsession!! Its Great fun!

1frankie7

Cavy Slave
It's great your getting her a 'sister'!

Again, she's adorable. Is she agouti? I've always wanted an agouti piggie!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.