Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Annapolis Valley, NS

Justin1983

Cavy Slave
Is there anyone located in Annapolis Valley, NS (Kentville, Wolfville, ect). I will be very soon looking to adopt two Young/adult Cavies. Prefer female. Short haired American.

Looking to adopt End of May.

If you need more details about me. please don't be shy to ask.

Sirene

Cavy Slave
Hi,

I'm not sure how close these are to you, but Kijiji Halifax has a BUNCH of guinea pigs listed (see below). If I were you, I'd keep checking things like that. Do you have Craigslist in NS?

(broken link removed)

(broken link removed)

(broken link removed)

Justin1983

Cavy Slave
I am just far enough away from Halifax to be inconvenient. I have contacted the person who has pigs and cage for sale. I will contact the lady about her guinea pigs that need REHOMED thanks alot :)

Sirene

Cavy Slave
Hiya! Please go check out the kijiji site, I just posted a couple of examples - there are more.

There is also an SPCA in Kentville, here: (broken link removed)

and I found a list of Nova Scotia animal shelters and rescues here:
MaritimeDogs.com: Nova Scotia Animal Shelters and Rescues

I'm sure if you just call around, someone will have/know of some adoptable pigs in your area!

When looking at these ads, beware of breeders...

Justin1983

Cavy Slave
I've contacted the Kings County SPCA. They told me they do not house "pocket pets". I am really wondering what people do around here if they wish to rehome pets. Not to sound rude. but when i did call the pet shop. they say people buy alot of them. There must be pets out around here to adopt.

This website made me open my eyes to animals being abused in pet shop and puppy mill type places. i won't be purchasing nothing from them, there is a pet food place out in New Minas, NS, that deals nothing but with top of the line petfood and care needs. books. and everything.

leyley904
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.