Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I can Post!!!

partygirlha

Cavy Slave
I adopted Piglet just before Christmas. I really adore him. Almost as soon as I brought him home I found this forum. but my spam blocker got in the way of my activating my account:confused:. Last weekend I adorpted a friend for Piglet so now they are two. I need to enlarge their "home" (we don't use the 'C' word with the GP's because they get a ton of floor time and they actually seem to enjoy their home). Anyway I ended up emailing back a forth with Sue about a new set up - and she helpped me get varified on the forum:). She's so nice, very helpful and her supplies are amazing - SUPER fast shipping.

Anyway I've been reading forever and learned a ton. I can't wait to be an active member here.

I'm really bad about photos but I'll try to get some of the boys.

I am also proud Mom to 3 chinchillas, 3 winter white hamsters and a cat. It's a zoo, and I think we're maxed out for now.

SnowPrincess

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Photo? :D

partygirlha

Cavy Slave
Didn't I just say I'm bad with photos? I've got a few old one for Piglet, but I don't even have ONE of Zorro yet - he's still seetling in... maybe this weekend - something to look forward to.

Cogni

Cavy Slave
Wow, what a menagerie! I never saw a chinchilla "in person" before last week (I was in Germany and somebody had one) and they are cool animals.
Are your boys being quarantined? Hope so, to avoid spreading any hidden illness of one to the other.

SnowPrincess

Cavy Slave
Didn't I just say I'm bad with photos? I've got a few old one for Piglet, but I don't even have ONE of Zorro yet - he's still seetling in... maybe this weekend - something to look forward to.

Sorry..English not first language. I not mean to upset you. :sad:

partygirlha

Cavy Slave
Wow, what a menagerie! I never saw a chinchilla "in person" before last week (I was in Germany and somebody had one) and they are cool animals.
Are your boys being quarantined? Hope so, to avoid spreading any hidden illness of one to the other.
It's a long story, but no quarantine for the GP's. I am keeping them seperated from the chins. I kow Piglet is healthy, but I do need to get zorro to the vet (esp since they are together - I know that's not ideal but like I said it's a long story)

partygirlha

Cavy Slave
You didn't upset me - i was trying to be funny - I belong to another chin site where they HOUND new members for photos. I just wanted eveyone to know that I'm not a heavy photo poster (but I love looking).

What is your first language?

SnowPrincess

Cavy Slave
You didn't upset me - i was trying to be funny - I belong to another chin site where they HOUND new members for photos. I just wanted eveyone to know that I'm not a heavy photo poster (but I love looking).

What is your first language?

No stress! Neither is I actually. lol

Russian. So what is Chinchilla name?

partygirlha

Cavy Slave
I've got 3 chins
Mouse
Monkey
Bugs

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.