PDA

View Full Version : Our new little piggies

sweetdaisy
03-15-10, 08:48 pm
Hi everyone,

I wanted to share with you our two new addition to our family. Tootsie and Fluffers. We have had them for about a month and they are the funniest little girls. Tootsie is our little spit fire who just runs crazy and just the other day she got her head stuck in a toilet paper roll,:ohmy: I was quick to the rescue and have since cut slits in them. And well Fluffers had me nervous for a while she was so lazy she would eat and drink and walk around. Then all of a sudden she was running with Tootsie. So I am excited to get to know everyone and there little piggies and make some friends.

SnowPrincess
03-15-10, 08:51 pm
Beautiful cage and I love your fleece!

blackarrow
03-15-10, 10:16 pm
Congratulations!

Please get a front railing for your cage loft right away - I'd hate to think what might happen if one fell over the edge while they were running around.

MaggieMae
03-15-10, 11:30 pm
Congratulations!

Please get a front railing for your cage loft right away - I'd hate to think what might happen if one fell over the edge while they were running around.

I second that. I can't even count the number of times I have looked over and thanked my lucky stars the railing was there in mine. They also try to walk off the couch........ Yeah, maybe mine aren't that bright, but they sometimes have no idea they are up high as long as their feet are planted on a surface. You might also want to add a grid to where the ramp is on the side so they don't make it out of the cage there. That sounds dumb, but like I said about the couch, the logic is not always there...

Congrats though! New piggies are so exciting!!

sweetdaisy
03-16-10, 09:46 am
Oh thanks, I totally didnt think of that, I put them up.