Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello Everyone!

Lady_Magoo

Cavy Slave
I am a 22 year old college student. I will graduate Dec '10 (Cannot wait!). I am a cat lover, but recently guinea pigs have taken over my heart! I have been babysitting my friend's two little girls Oreo and Penelope, and have just fallen in LOVE! My Murphy Kitty finds them interesting too! Although when they try to cuddle up under him he runs. They are always supervised around him, trust me I would never leave them around him alone or more than two feet away from where they are together. All three like to sit on my bed and enjoy each other's company.

I have been thinking about adopting two girls or two boys. I am limited on money to start up currently, but in a few months I plan on saving some money and make them a wonderful home before I adopt any! I like to be 100% prepared for everything, I do not just jump into something.

I plan on making a cage with grids and so they have a lid. I also want to make a second story. I also want to have a "straight haired" piggy and a "mo-hock" piggy. This is what my mom calls them.

I look forward to seeing everyone's cutie pies and pictures as well as learn more information about the little pigs :)

utsarah

Cavy Slave
GPs are very easy to fall in love with.

We made a 2x4 cage using grids as a stand. All told for the cage, coroplast, cables ties, etc I think we spent about 45.00. That is very reasonable. The original cage we had was from a store and it was 40.00 and not even close as what we have now.

We love our two boys.

These are our two snuggling. Gizmo on the left and Pickles on the right.
PicknGiz.jpg

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.