Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

HACKED... again?

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
Apparently "stealh wah here"

I figured a way to get around it, but poor Teresa needs to do something about this!

charliesmommy

Cavy Slave
Yeah, same! Why do people do these things? What else am I supposed to do for hours at a time when I should be doing other (more productive) things? Haha, I'm slightly addicted to this forum...

Furkidsmommy

Cavy Slave
I had trouble also but got around it. It totally ticks me off that there is someone selfish enough to want to disable this forum. Sad sad people.

TheAlmightyMiko

Cavy Slave
My boyfriend was just making fun of me because I spent about 20 minutes trying to get around "stealh"'s hack...Why would someone want to hack a guinea pig forum of all places?? I just don't understand what they are trying to accomplish...besides frustrating dozens of cavy slaves. Actually that was probably their plan all along. o_O

All4Cavies

Cavy Slave
I agree, how STUPID... does anyone have any idea of who it was? I took notice that the first time we were hacked was right after Weezer007 and I am cool *I believe I read a post stating they were the same people* were banned? I just found this an odd coincidence. Not placing blame....I just find it a bit suspicious. Any one else have thoughts?

guineagurl

Cavy Slave
What happens?

I must be sleeping every time it occurs , I never see any website drama's.
Have you upgraded your protection? Got there IP Address?

All4Cavies

Cavy Slave
I leave my cavy cages open most of the time, because I have Opera internet browser. But if you go to a blank page and type https://www.guineapigcages.com mine still comes up stating this. I had to copy and past a link of a page on the forum in and go from there. Stupid people.

All4Cavies

Cavy Slave

guineagurl

Cavy Slave
Ah I see, how annoying.
I usually just click on an email link to get in so maybe that's why I didn't notice it.

I was thinking the same as All4Cavies, somebody who got upset on this site is definately behind it. If I was a gambler I'd put money on it!

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
Is that what it was. Im tired of it and I hate stupid people god.

pookczek

Cavy Slave
You wanted to know why they do it.... Well, I believe it's because they can... and it's practice for them. I work in the computing industry and you wouldn't believe the people I have to deal with. This is their world - it's another 'notch on their belt' to hack another site. Yes, they're idiots, but there isn't much we can do about it.

pennick

Cavy Slave
Its probably someone who joined and was either banned or who feels that they werent treated properly.

charliesmommy

Cavy Slave
It looks like it's fixed, I got to the site this time straight from my usual bookmark.

o0Ms Jenny0o

Cavy Slave
I just think it is funny. The last time it was hacked I said the same thing -What nerd hacks a guinea pig forum?!

lindsey's boys

Cavy Slave
All4Cavies said:
I agree, how STUPID... does anyone have any idea of who it was? I took notice that the first time we were hacked was right after Weezer007 and I am cool *I believe I read a post stating they were the same people* were banned? I just found this an odd coincidence. Not placing blame....I just find it a bit suspicious. Any one else have thoughts?
I was wondering that too. Not really the first time it was hacked, but then the second time I thought "Gee, Wezer was banned right before the first time it was hacked..."

DocDolittle

Cavy Slave
Who really takes the time and effort in their lives to hack into a guinea pig forum? For that matter, why is it an accomplishment to them? Geez, some people need to find new hobbies... I just feel so bad for Teresa. Just because someone decides they want to become an a-hole today she has to take precious hours out of her already busy schedule to 'unhack' it.

lindsey's boys

Cavy Slave
DocDolittle said:
Who really takes the time and effort in their lives to hack into a guinea pig forum? For that matter, why is it an accomplishment to them? Geez, some people need to find new hobbies... I just feel so bad for Teresa. Just because someone decides they want to become an a-hole today she has to take precious hours out of her already busy schedule to 'unhack' it.
Yeah, I feel bad for her too.

Poohbear
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

DocDolittle

Cavy Slave
I could also look at the galleries. Geez, it just really gets me flustered that somebody feels the need to ruin everyone's fun for their own accomplishment.

lindsey's boys

Cavy Slave
Poohbear said:
I also feel bad. THe weird thing is that I was not able to got on the forums, but I was able to look in the photogalleries.
Me too Pooh. And Doc, yes, it does make me feel bad too.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.