PDA

View Full Version : Cage Picture of my boys' new cage

Kats_Kritters
03-02-10, 08:14 pm
I plan on buying thr coroplast from the cage store eventually.. right now they're in a 2 grid by 4 grid cage with a shower curtain under the blankets. They are pretty excited about all the new room, they were originally in a 40x28 inch petstore cage (and we all know they measure based on the outer most lip of the cage).

http://i47.tinypic.com/2s8iphi.jpg

Sarah84
03-02-10, 08:21 pm
looks good!!!! I would probably ad another pigloo or hidey of some sort though. or 2. Other than that, it looks awesome to me! :)

SnowPrincess
03-02-10, 08:23 pm
Very cute! They look very happy.

utsarah
03-02-10, 08:26 pm
I like it. Our coro is supposed to come in tomorrow.

Do you have your cage on the floor or on a table? I am trying to figure out what we are going to set our cage on. If the floor is okay we may do that at first.

Cogni
03-02-10, 08:26 pm
Looks like a fashionable pad for your piggies! The fleece looks like plush fleece--is it wicking ok? I avoided getting the plush because I thought it wouldn't wick, but I do like the softness of it.
I agree with getting another hidey. Another thread said that Linen's n Things Online has a sale on their pet stuff--the Fiddlesticks, both sizes, are marked down and they make very fine-looking and functional tunnel hideys! Or, you could hang a dishtowel on the side for a tunnel-tent.

Nelli
03-03-10, 07:23 am
You should also add another water bottle.

xoLauraox09
03-03-10, 08:25 am
Looks like a fashionable pad for your piggies! The fleece looks like plush fleece--is it wicking ok? I avoided getting the plush because I thought it wouldn't wick, but I do like the softness of it.
I was wondering the same thing....:confused:

Molly75
03-03-10, 10:36 am
It looks awesome! Great job! :)

I do agree with another hidey. You could either buy one, or use a towel tent where you just clip a hand towel over the corner of your cage (you can find pictures in the picture forum) or us a cardboard box until you can get another.

I agree with a second water bottle as well. Mine seem to drink together a lot, plus I'd hate to see one piggie run another piggie away from it so he could have a turn.