Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hey news everyone.

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
I have a new updated site for cozies. I also have paypal if you guys would like to pay by via credit card. Here is my new site. https://www.freewebs.com/isaacshaven/. It is now so much easier to read, use and browse through. Please take the time and enjoy. I will have other pet options once I head on out shopping in a month or so. Right now I'm just selling gps cozies to start out with so I can get used to the pay pal and order stuff. I have a part time job right now and I want to make this site my home job so I dont have to work at this part time job. I want to work at home so I can help animals and all.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Angel, do you have the Premier Account through PayPal? If you don't, you can't accept credit card payments. Also the Premier account charges fees every time you receive a payment of any kind. Your best bet if you haven't upgraded your Paypal account, would be to not to it and just accept instant transfers with the personal account. I upgraded and I hate having to pay the fees.

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
We have the regular premier account. Not the upgraded account.

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
Great site, it's easy to read, and it looks nice. I'm thinking about buying a cuddle cup. I think my pig would like it. How much is the shipping? I live in Vermont.

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
You can make your own shopping cart without purchasing an item to see how much. I think I had it down as 3 dollars. Its reasonable. What part of Vt are you at. I stayed there for 2 weeks in Moretown Vt for church group. The name of the church is Community Crucified one.

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
Angels, you have a PM.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.