Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

A born-again newbie, kinda!

lesley825

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone!

I joined this site a couple of years ago and haven't really been active on it, but I'm just kind of dappling back into it now. So I figure that kind of makes me a newbie in a way.

I have two sweet guinea pigs, Gus and Max, who are such a joy in my and my husband's life. They're almost 5 years old now and Gus recently had a cyst drained at the vet's, so I'm cherishing each day with them. It's so sad that such sweet and wonderful creatures don't get to live very long, but it's all the more reason to love them while they're here I suppose.

This Summer we adopted a crazy cat, Clover, and let's just say, not long after that, I made some lids for the poor boys' cavycages!

Sometimes she sits on top and jabs both of her paws down in and the piggies just sit in their cages, happily munching away like "neaah neaah can't get me!" haha. Never a dull moment, I swear.

Well, I just wanted to say hello and hopefully I will be on here more often. If I can get them off the web and put up here, we have some really cute wedding photos with the piggies that our awesome photographer took this past September. I'm going to cherish them forever.

Have a great afternoon everyone!lol

crystalllynn

Cavy Slave
That is so cute that you have wedding pictures with your piggies. ❤️

Peggysu

Cavy Slave
Welcome back! I hope Gus is healing well.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.