Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Awful!

GuineaPigz

Cavy Slave

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
GuineaPigz said:
She wasn't holding the pig that badly. I've seen worse.
It's not a pig. It's a hampster. She is handling it like a toy.

Last edited:

DaCourt

Cavy Slave
How could you not say the was bad? That was horrible, cruel, irresponsible, I could go on and on. Just makes me sick.

GuineaPigz

Cavy Slave
It was bad but that's how some people are. Yelling at each other won't magically make that person learn a lesson. As long as that hamster is okay and it doesn't have a trauma it will live. As for that person we can't do anything.

GuineaPigz

Cavy Slave
And I think that person will get their punishment upon learning that a group of small animal lovers are having a degrading conversation about them.

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
GuineaPigz said:
As long as that hamster is okay and it doesn't have a trauma it will live. As for that person we can't do anything.
Are you saying that as long as pets arn't traumatized by people's actions to them, they will live? You seem to be justifying that it was okay to do what she did to the hampster. I wouldn't want to be your pig.

DaCourt

Cavy Slave
Guineapigz...are you kidding? First of all, who was yelling? I honestly think you are trying to stir the pot here. You know your response is going to draw negative feedback. THat poor animal.

GuineaPigz

Cavy Slave
DaCourt said:
Guineapigz...are you kidding? First of all, who was yelling? I honestly think you are trying to stir the pot here. You know your response is going to draw negative feedback. THat poor animal.
I agree that the hamster wasn't treated well. But there's nothing we can do. People will continue to handle their pets like that no matter what. I think mass kiling guinea pigs to devour them is a lot worse than improperly handling a hamster. I am not trying to get negative feedback but may I ask what is the point of this thread except for getting people pissed off at some Hamster torturing teenager in Idaho or wherever?
P.S. Yelling was used as an expression I meant fighting.

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
If you think it nothing more than a thread to get people pissed off at some Hamster torturing teenager in Idaho or wherever...

Why are you posting? reading? replying?

GuineaPigz

Cavy Slave
slap_maxwell said:
If you think it nothing more than a thread to get people pissed off at some Hamster torturing teenager in Idaho or wherever...

Why are you posting? reading? replying?
Because I was checking the kitchen. And here's a question. Why instead of flaming each other don't we contact albinoblacksheep and tell them to stop abusing hamsters. We won't achive anything standing here.

lindsey's boys

Cavy Slave
I hope the hamster bit her. She needs to learn how to handle fragile animals better!

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
I already have told them.

GuineaPigz

Cavy Slave
I'm looking for their email, maybe if people will email them they will take it off. That would probably satisfy everyone.

Sparky

Cavy Slave
i agree with guineapigz, contact someone about it

fawnmarie

Cavy Slave
I caught my son doing something similar to one of our pigs - though admittedly he was much gentler than this little movie. I think he has seen too many Bing videos, because he was singing Guinea Pig Way and trying to get the pig to "dance".

The pig accidentally bit him later, such is karma.

Fawn

DaCourt

Cavy Slave
Oh jeez...it was only a matter of time before Sparky got into the act. I did contact them.

Oh and...you say that when you said 'Stop Yelling" you really meant, "stop fighting". So, to this I say, who was fighting? It was a discussion before you made it something different.

CavyKind

Cavy Slave
I've just taken a look and now wished that I hadn't....I couldn't watch it all...sorry but if that isn't verging on animal abuse, I don't know what is. Poor, poor hamster...quite simply disgusting.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
I really don't want to watch whatever it is, could someone who has seen it sum it up for me please? Thanks so much!

mom to cujo

Cavy Slave
A young girl is holding a hamster by his front legs, from behind, on her lap and making him dance around - hopping and such, for what seems like quite a bit of time. It's hard to believe that his legs weren't broken, but regardless I'm sure he was traumatized.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.