Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!

grace&piggies

Cavy Slave
Hi, I'm Grace. My two adorable piglets are Willy and Winifred. They are playmates and love pop-corning around the house and playing chasings!
Willy was adopted from the RSPCA in May 2009 and as per their policy, he was neutered. This turned out to be a two month ordeal for the poor little fella as the affected are became infected. He pulled through and has made an excellent recovery. He is a very affectionate piggy who loves nothing more than cuddles and salad!
Winifred (pictured in display picture) was bought from an RSPCA supported pet store. She was most likely around six weeks old when I got her and quite a runt. She has since gained weight and is more than happy to charge around bossing Willy about! She is very vocal and always sings loud and clear if I ever even think of heading towards the kitchen. She is also very, very fast. Willy even has trouble keeping up with her, and when he tires out from chasing her and stops for a nap, Winifred is always more then happy to do a run up and leap into him! Catches the poor boy by surprise every time.
Looking forward to meeting other proud guinea pig lovers!
Grace

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.