Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Hello All We are A New Member in Ontario

JuicePye

Cavy Slave
Hello all,

My gf Stumbled upon this site and I had wished I knew about this site a long time ago. We have 4 Pigs. 3 Female and 1 Horny Male. I would like to now make one of these cages to accomodate all 4 pigs. just section it off for the male. So any help on cages would be great.

luvfamrap

Cavy Slave
I dont i would sectoin the male be him self how mean . I would get him neutered or get him a friend .

luvfamrap

Cavy Slave
luvfamrap said:
I dont think i would sectoin the male off by him self how mean . I would get him neutered or get him a friend .

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
luvfamrap said:
I dont i would sectoin the male be him self how mean . I would get him neutered or get him a friend .
That is not mean. If he can see and intereact with the females through the cubes, no harm done. But it would be more fun for him if you got him neutered.

luvfamrap

Cavy Slave
no he cant really interact with them because he cant get though the bars sure he well see the ...see them having fun with out him :(

stipma

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Hi Juice,
I live in Ottawa and am hopefully getting my first 2 sows on Friday. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have =)

Louis
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

luvfamrap

Cavy Slave
ha ha ha ha ha ha .How funny ........Yeah right.

cavycalm

Cavy Slave
As long as you're spending a lot of time with your boy, he should be happy. But I would recommend a younger male to be his friend

JuicePye

Cavy Slave
cavycalm said:
As long as you're spending a lot of time with your boy, he should be happy. But I would recommend a younger male to be his friend

He is the firendliest one of them all!! And don't worry, he gets spoiled!

cornhill

Cavy Slave
JuicePye said:
Hello all,

My gf Stumbled upon this site and I had wished I knew about this site a long time ago. We have 4 Pigs. 3 Female and 1 Horny Male. I would like to now make one of these cages to accomodate all 4 pigs. just section it off for the male. So any help on cages would be great.
Just get the male neutered. All four of my pigs are neutered and now if I want a female, I'll just have to build a bigger cage.
Good luck.

cavycalm

Cavy Slave
JuicePye said:
He is the firendliest one of them all!! And don't worry, he gets spoiled!
When my girl Speckle got pregnant, I seperated the dad (Mellow). After the babies were born and were big enough to be without mom, I put the boy (Baby Bandit) with Mellow. They get along great and Mellow was fine on his own for a few months.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.