Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rabbits A cry for help

Silverbeat

Cavy Slave
I am posting this for THE Rabbit resource, the HRS chapter that I foster for. Please forward the link to anyone and everyone you know who can help.

bunnyowners: Friends in Need

Thank you.

Rodneysmom

Cavy Slave
I was wondering where you located? I plan on getting a bunny within the next year( I dont know much about them and need to learn everything there is to know before I get one).

Silverbeat

Cavy Slave
We have foster homes throughout NY state.. I believe we have one fosterer in Dutchess co. who would be closest to you. Your best option would be to email Davida Kobler, our Chapter Manager, she can refer you to all of the great information that's out there and let you know where our nearest foster home is.
To start, make sure you check out the HRS homepage: House Rabbit Society Rabbit Care Guide
And pick up a couple of books on bunnies. The House Rabbit Handbook and the House Rabbit Primer are good starter books, and Stories Rabbits Tell and Rabbits: Gentle Hearts Valiant Spirits are good for the more versed bunny-owner-to-be.
Davida's email is hazelbert[at]adelphia[dot]net
And you can contact me by Personal Message on this site at any time.
Good luck! :)

Rodneysmom

Cavy Slave
Thanks so much for the information. Ill pick up those books this weekend, I have sometime to do resarch because Im still convincing my bf that rabbits are great pets.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.