Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

sound and behavior

coojoe135

Cavy Slave
What is the sound and behavior of a pregnant piggy? If you found a link please leave it. I need all the info I can get in the next week. Thanks!:)

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Have you tried finding the info yourself instead of waiting on others to provide it for you or give you links? I'm sure you could find lots of info if you just search here or go over and read at guinealynx.

coojoe135

Cavy Slave
you do not have to be mean bout it ! I looked it up and there was nothing on it. I was aking others because I figured some people have actually witnessed a guinea pig birth. I looked on guinea lynx and it didn't say anything on sounds.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I was not being mean. I often suggest doing searches.

About the only sound a pig may make during labor is a little squeaking when she physically gives birth. Most pigs will also not give birth if they are being watched. A watched pot never boils so to speak. Most people who have dealt with pregnant pigs often find that their pigs have delivered during the night or when you are off doing something else.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.