Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introductions Yay! Found Spike a new friend! :D

craze_176

Cavy Slave
I have nowhere else to squee! It's a little early to tell, but I think Spike finally has a compatible friend!

His senior piggy friend (almost 8!) passed away last January and I tried to introduce him to another pig but it didn't work out. The other pig would lunge at his face with no warning (no chattering, no squeaking, just severe biting drawing lots of blood) and I eventually gave him to a friend because he was so stressed even being in the same room with him! (and I only have 2 rooms here, one being my cold bedroom..) I was very embarassed and ashamed at rehoming an animal but it brought peace to both of them.

This time, I set up a guinea pig date (both households quarantined) with someone on another guinea pig community as she had to give hers up. She had a single boy named Chazz who was pushed out of the group and he tolerates Spike's obnoxious behavior. No biting or show offs, just lots and lots of chasing and attempted humping. Eventually they settled down and now Spike and Chazz are relaxing in the 2x6 c&c cage together. I'm so happy!!!

Here's some pics. Spike is the long haired and Chazz is the abby. Hope they show up!

Any name suggestions for 'Chazz'?

leyley904
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

craze_176

Cavy Slave
Herbie is cute but I used to know a person named Jerry and he was... extremely annoying. :p Kind of ruins it for me!

cfoster1966

Cavy Slave
Being a Buffy fan and loving Spike...how about Angel, Xander, Giles.... :)

Sugar&Ellie

Cavy Slave
Higgins, Chewie, Ralphy!

Dichotomy83

Cavy Slave
Dudley
Phil
Roger

snickers

Cavy Slave
I actually like his name already Chazz. It's different. How about Rumpel, or little foot. Spike and little foot sound good. I am thinking dinosaur movies I have seen.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.