Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

For anybody looking for pigloos'

Suzq5542

Cavy Slave
So I have been searching everywhere for a pigloo/ pig igloo. I have been avoiding all pet stores at all costs. I have been looking online but some of these places want like $10 for shipping, which is ridiculous. BUT today I found some at linensandthings.com! Its listed under "Super pet igloo", the size is small- 12"L x 10.5" W x 6.25H. I looked on the super pet website and going by the dimensions thats actually a large. (lets hope their actually that big when I get them) The best part is that their only $3.73 a piece!! Wow!! So I got 3 of them. The shipping was only $4.99. But if you spend over $25 its free shipping. I even managed to google a discount code too. Its CABIN10 if anybody is interested. It saves you 10%. Ok, just though I would share.

distancel

Cavy Slave
Ooooh excellent site, there is a wooden hidey as well as the plastic pigloo. The wooden one looks cool! I'm considering getting it since some of my pigs (Avril) chew their plastic pigloos.

JD In Van

Cavy Slave
Oh that is a good deal!
Sadly we don't have linen and things up here in Canada any more!

distancel

Cavy Slave
Ohh darn they don't ship to Australia. At least now I know what the nice wooden hideys are called though I'm gonna try and find a couple for my piggerz.

2pigs2kids

Cavy Slave
Thank you!! I've been having a hard time finding these in stores for some reason, and like you said, shipping online is usually around $10 for these. Great deal, I'm going to order some!!

1frankie7

Cavy Slave
do they ship to canada?

Green Beans

Cavy Slave
Thank you for sharing this. I just place an order.

Suzq5542

Cavy Slave
I believe this might be the right website: Buy Bedding, Bath, Kitchen, Designer Store, Dorm Gear, Back to School at Linens 'n Things (Buy Bedding, Bath, Kitchen, Designer Store, Dorm Gear, Back to School at Linens 'n Things (www.LNT.com))
The one in the first post didn't work

Yes, thank you and sorry 😊

Sadly we don't have linen and things up here in Canada any more!

No we don't have the actual stores anymore I don't think. I remember them filing for bankruptcy a while ago. I'm surprised they still do it online.

Thank you!! I've been having a hard time finding these in stores for some reason, and like you said, shipping online is usually around $10 for these. Great deal, I'm going to order some!!

:importantJust be careful because they have messed up the sizes and dimensions. I'm taking the risk and ordering them, if anybody wants to wait and see which size they actually send me, ill be glad to give an update when they arrive. I figured if their the wrong size I can send them back or donate them to the Humane Society.

do they ship to canada?

No, i'm sorry 1frankie7 they don't. Only the US.

2pigs2kids

Cavy Slave
I just ordered 3 of them, plus fiddlesticks, and 3 of those big cardboard tube things. I got free shipping and with the 10% off coupon I only paid $26! If they're the wrong sizes, I can just donate them like you said :)

Triggs

Cavy Slave
Ohh darn they don't ship to Australia. At least now I know what the nice wooden hideys are called though I'm gonna try and find a couple for my piggerz.

I'm considering opening a small eBay business selling guinea pig products for this exact reason

snickers

Cavy Slave
Wow this is shocking to me. Who would have thought this store sold pet supplies. I had 2 by me that closed down and never knew about this. Thanks for the tip! :)

P.S. I just compared LNT site to the regular site I order my supplies from and they are cheaper with toys and water bottles.

BabySausage

Cavy Slave
Thank you SO much!! I really appreciated this post!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.