Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Disgusting!

Smudger

Cavy Slave
I can see what you're getting at, but the comment under the photo does say the small tank was a temporary measure. As for the cat,well, I'd be a little concerned but it looks asleep and not at all interested in the guinea. When I was younger I had a couple of cats who weren't at all interested in my hamster (found that out by accident when he escaped one day). A lot of animals are perfectly capable of harmless interaction with other species.

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
Smudger said:
I can see what you're getting at, but the comment under the photo does say the small tank was a temporary measure. As for the cat,well, I'd be a little concerned but it looks asleep and not at all interested in the guinea. When I was younger I had a couple of cats who weren't at all interested in my hamster (found that out by accident when he escaped one day). A lot of animals are perfectly capable of harmless interaction with other species.
I understand. I was shocked though, and didn't read the caption.

RubyPiggie2

Cavy Slave
I just don't understand why the person put it up. I didn't see any hay?

suzy_99

Cavy Slave
there does appear to be a bag of hay beside the cage. Anyway, I find it odd that people are always mentionning, "where's the hay, the food, the hidey houses...etc..." when most people take there pictures it is usually right after they cleaned their cages and have yet to put everything back into it.
Anyway, I'm getting off topic now. The title of the picture is actually about a cat sleeping with the guinea. I do not believe that it was this persons intention to show off her cage (she even refers to herself as a bad person for having the guinea in it, even though it was an emergency), but rather to show how good her cat is with the guinea.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Sorry. First of all, the photo violated photo posting rules and was therefore deleted immediately -- as soon as it was pointed out to me anyway. Second, there is no excuse for using an aquarium as a temporary cage --especially by ANYONE who comes to this site.

The photo is gone.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.