Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids Trouble finding cubes

denise23

Cavy Slave
I thought the colroplast was going to be difficult to find, but that was a cinch.

Been to Target, Walmart, KMart, H Depot and no cubes. Calling around more to find them...

denise23

Cavy Slave
We had luck at B, B & B last night! Cage is made and the little dudes were definetely happier when they went in it. More action than any of the 3 days in their store bought cage. Today, they are in the hideys mainly. I think they are still getting used to it all.

We have a 3x2 for 2 guys... sq ftge around 8.75. It was easy and is way nicer. Laid down fleece over absorbent pads. That is tucked around an extra piece of coroplast and laid in. We'll see how this works.

Thanks for all the tips and ideas for Buzz and Alvin's home :)

delilaharcade

Cavy Slave
Do you have a Big Lots nearby? That's where I found mine.

akstrohm

Cavy Slave
You can always have those stores order them for you. Or they might just be temporarily out--did you ask? Bed Bath and Beyond, craigslist, and garage sales are other places to try.

rabbitsncavyluv

Cavy Slave
You have to go to walmart.com and order them site to store for pick up. They only carry it in store like around back to school time usually.

Triggs

Cavy Slave
I found mine on eBay for $50 for 60 of them. They were listed under "News paper storage"

rabbitsncavyluv

Cavy Slave
Try craigs list and such too if you don't mind gently used grids. Sometimes people are giving them away on freecycle too

eroomlorac

Cavy Slave
I got mine very recently at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.