Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Water bottles/Water buddy

ssskyy

Cavy Slave
Hello, a while ago I'm sure I read on here that someone had something called a "Water Buddy" (I think)... they said it was to replace their old 'metal ball style' drinking water bottle... does anyone know what I'm talking about... I'd love to know more about Water Buddies & how they are better than the other water bottles. Thanks.

akstrohm

Cavy Slave
They have a lever instead of a ball. I have them and love them. They are easy to clean, can be refilled from the top, do not leak, and do not get dirty (there is no backwash like other bottles). However, they are being discontinued. bunnyrabbit.com redirect page still has some. I like the 16 oz size.

fieryone

Cavy Slave
I also have 2 Water Buddies and love them for the same reasons as akstrohm. They're pricey for a water bottle but are so worth it. They're becoming increasingly hard to find since they have been discontinued but there are still some to be found by searching. I got my second one a few weeks ago from the link provided above.

jchristine23

Cavy Slave
If water buddies are too hard to find, I know that there are several companies that sell water bottles with barbed valves like the water buddy. I saw one made by Likits at Petco the other day. I think that the 32 oz flip top bottle was $11. I plan on picking one up next time I go back.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.