Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Order or Buy?

Striker2807

Cavy Slave
I have been thinking of just ordering some Coroplast from this website, but I am not sure.

I know it would be cheaper to find a store near me, but I am not sure if I want to deal with the hassle. Just curious if anyone has order it off this website and if so how was it. I read that it has to be folded in order to be shipped and I am not sure about that.

MyZoo2

Cavy Slave
I ordered the coroplast from Sue. Our cage is 2x4 grids, I believe she referes to that as a large. It was scored in the middle for folding, on the underside. Having the coroplast scored created no problems for us. It was so awesome! All I had to do was pull it out of the box, and tape the ends flaps. Oh, and the best part? It came in less than a week!

Striker2807

Cavy Slave
Well I just spent $40 on coroplast at a local shop and needless to say I messed up and now the coroplast is worthless.:weepy:

So I am ordering some for sue now.

MyZoo2

Cavy Slave
That totally bites Striker! I hope you saved the scrap piece of coroplast, because it can be used for things like ramp lining.

Striker2807

Cavy Slave
That totally bites Striker! I hope you saved the scrap piece of coroplast, because it can be used for things like ramp lining.

I did I was actually thinking of getting rid of it, but you just made a good point!

rdoyle

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
I was wounding if anyone in Louisiana around baton rouge know where i can get coroplast at i found some in New Orlanes but i cant get there is there any other place?

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
I don't know where exactly in BR you can get coro (I'm in New Orleans) but all you have to do is call around to sign shops. Look under signs in the phone book and call them to see if they will sell it by the sheet. Make certain you tell them you are using it to build a guinea pig cage or they may not want to sell to you for fear you will be using it to make your own signs.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
There's a Regal Plastics in Baton Rouge at 11776 S Choctaw Drive, phone 225-275-2010. I don't know anything about that store, but Regal Plastics in Houston sells it by the sheet.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.