PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Guinea Pig

i am cool
02-25-05, 04:36 pm
I accedentaly bought a mutant guinea pig from PetCo and after about a week it greww to the size its cage and now it eats watermelons whole. What should i do... I got kinda skared when it turned green... wait howed u get out... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poohbear
02-25-05, 04:37 pm
Haha, very funny. Please you proper gramer though and no chat speak.

weezer007
02-25-05, 04:38 pm
Wow that is so cool. I usually don't believe lame stuff like that but it happend to my grandma once, may she rest in peace.

i am cool
02-25-05, 04:39 pm
Haha, very funny. Please you proper gramer though and no chat speak.Maby im not familler with "youing" proper gramer. I type fast so you know...
Btw its tru... all of it
PS ignore all spelling/grammer issues

Poohbear
02-25-05, 04:42 pm
Actually it is listed on the rules + your post look bad. Please use proper grammer. You have 7 mis-spellings in one sentance. If you do not know how to write it say a diffrent word or put "sp" on the back of it. That means that you do not know how to spell it, but you also can't think of another word to use instead.

weezer007
02-25-05, 04:42 pm
One time I decided it would be fun to see if my guinea pig could eat a whole watermelon. I wouldn't suggest it because weird things can happen when there head gets stuck inside the watermelon.

i am cool
02-25-05, 04:46 pm
Actually it is listed on the rules + your post look bad. Please use proper grammer. You have 7 mis-spellings in one sentance. If you do not know how to write it say a diffrent word or put "sp" on the back of it. That means that you do not know how to spell it, but you also can't think of another word to use instead.Lets count yours you seem to be counting myn...
mis-spellings = misspelling http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=misspelling
diffrent = different
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=different

Poohbear
02-25-05, 04:47 pm
I was not being fresh like you I was just giving you an example.

weezer007
02-25-05, 04:49 pm
Fresh...Lettuce is fresh.

i am cool
02-25-05, 04:50 pm
Well concidering that makes about 0% sence... are you talking about fruit? im so confused try and be a little more cleer and not flame people for misspellings some people (me) cant help it and dont whant to take the time to look it up. Thank you,
come again

Poohbear
02-25-05, 04:53 pm
I am not flamming I am just stating the rules. You CAN help miss-spellings and YOU can look it up in the dictinary."sp"

Piglet
02-25-05, 05:07 pm
Weezer, stay away from the luttuce!!!!!!

dagwellismypigy
02-25-05, 06:20 pm
Hey, i am cool, is your screen name a lie? It sure seems so.

weezer007
02-25-05, 06:47 pm
Exuse me, Dag what did anyone do to you? He is down right the coolest fool around!

weezer007
02-25-05, 06:52 pm
Queen - Don't mean to be rude, but you are spelling everything wrong too. That is what i am cool was trying to tell you!

i am cool
02-25-05, 06:54 pm
I am not flamming I am just stating the rules. You CAN help miss-spellings and YOU can look it up in the dictinary."sp"Well actualy you are wrong on all your points here. alow me to explain, one you are flamming, do you even know what that means? two i canot help it i have a disorder called dislexia (cant spell it lol) it is were you canot always see words like they are written making it extreemly hard to read spell and write. which bings me to my last point why would i look somththing up if i dont know its spelled wrong in the first place.
furthermore i am on the intranet a lot and have developed a habit of using intranet slang ie. "u" for "you" i am new to this forum and will try to refrain from such instances.
btw your grammer is almost as bad as myn if not worse so your not realy one to talk, you should at least make your spelling flames spelled right.
thank you,
come again

weezer007
02-25-05, 06:57 pm
OOO.... Queen B you just got told! J/k well, you really did.

i am cool
02-25-05, 06:59 pm
Hey, i am cool, is your screen name a lie? It sure seems so.cool is a highly subjective word (meaning that you could think that i am uncool and others such as weezer and myself sould think i am extreemly cool) and I dont know you so you could not realy develop a resoable conclution on how cool or un cool i am
k thanks
thank you,
come again

weezer007
02-25-05, 07:13 pm
Yep. i am cool is extremly cool. Don't diss the cool folks yo.

RubyPiggie2
02-25-05, 07:17 pm
Oh my, are you a joke?
Please don't make pointless threads such as these, of course there are no such things as "mutant" guinea pigs. And if you are trying to make trouble(as it seems), STOP before everyone comes at you.
Just because you are dyslexic, it dosen't really matter. I personally know a woman that is, and she is a forum moderator and always makes thought out posts, and never miss spells anything. I don't think you can make an excuse as such. The forum rules are :
Please use proper English: NO CHAT-SPEAK, spell out your words (for example, do NOT use "u" for "you"), use proper punctuation and capitalize the beginning of each sentence. In this international forum, please use slang with restraint. Easy to read and understand posts get faster and better replies. (Quoted directly from CavyCages forum rules)
So if you can't follow those rules, please don't post. And Weezer, stay out of this!
I feel like an adult trying to talk to a child (two actually)!!

weezer007
02-25-05, 07:23 pm
Woah! This thread is not pointless. It is accually very usefull for anyone who needs help with there own mutant guinea pig. If your guinea pig is not mutant, than you an stay out of this yourself.
Thank You,
We close at 10:00, please come again.

i am cool
02-25-05, 07:26 pm
Oh my, are you a joke?
Please don't make pointless threads such as these, of course there are no such things as "mutant" guinea pigs. And if you are trying to make trouble(as it seems), STOP before everyone comes at you.
Just because you are dyslexic, it dosen't really matter. I personally know a woman that is, and she is a forum moderator and always makes thought out posts, and never miss spells anything. I don't think you can make an excuse as such. The forum rules are :
Please use proper English: NO CHAT-SPEAK, spell out your words (for example, do NOT use "u" for "you"), use proper punctuation and capitalize the beginning of each sentence. In this international forum, please use slang with restraint. Easy to read and understand posts get faster and better replies. (Quoted directly from CavyCages forum rules)
So if you can't follow those rules, please don't post. And Weezer, stay out of this!
I feel like an adult trying to talk to a child (two actually)!!
Ha ha ha you make me laugh,
1 im not trying to make "trouble" im just trying to post a funny story about gunuea pigs
2 i can read and i know the rulles
3 i am dislexic you are not plz dont tell me what i can and canot do
4 im most likely older than you are
5 i realy dont whana take the time to look up every word that might be wrong
6 y are you telling weezer to stay out of this you jumped in even more than she did
7 as i already staeded i am trying to obay the runes and not use intranet slang like i am used to
8 the list goes on and on...
k thanks
thank you,
come again

RubyPiggie2
02-25-05, 07:27 pm
Woah! This thread is not pointless. It is accually very usefull for anyone who needs help with there own mutant guinea pig. If your guinea pig is not mutant, than you an stay out of this yourself.
Thank You,
We close at 10:00, please come again.
Weezer, you are so sophomoric!! PLEASE, do not post useless posts as these, they are a total waste of forum space and just down right stupid. Wow, you're taking "i am cool"'s side, I'm so scared. Can we get Teresa, Treen, or Ly to close this thread? It's so pointless.
PS. For the intelligent/literal mind(as I've stated before), there are no mutant pigs that turn green and become the size of their cage! If they are the size of their cage, it must be a shoebox!!

RubyPiggie2
02-25-05, 07:30 pm
Ha ha ha you make me laugh,
1 im not trying to make "trouble" im just trying to post a funny story about gunuea pigs
2 i can read and i know the rulles
3 i am dislexic you are not plz dont tell me what i can and canot do
4 im most likely older than you are
5 i realy dont whana take the time to look up every word that might be wrong
6 y are you telling weezer to stay out of this you jumped in even more than she did
7 as i already staeded i am trying to obay the runes and not use intranet slang like i am used to
8 the list goes on and on...
k thanks
thank you,
come again
Oh please, you make ME laugh.
Trying to not use the INTERNET slang like you are used to... Well dosen't really show. It's painful to look at posts like these, I have to practically translate what you are saying!
i realy dont whana take the time to look up every word that might be wrong
I wouldn't either if I were you. It would take forever.
im not trying to make "trouble" im just trying to post a funny story about gunuea pigs
You do realize there is no such thing as a mutant piggy. Lethals, yes, but no mutants as you stated. GUINEA! You come on a guinea pig forum and don't even care to spell it correctly. This isn't a very funny story about guinea pigs either... Just basically pointless..

i am cool
02-25-05, 07:32 pm
As i have previosly stated this is not true and i would expect most people to know. Dont flame weezer she knows it isnt ture. This is not a pointless thred it is me expressing myself in a humorous way. I never ment for it to break out into a flame war. your poast is more useless than weezers. This is exactly were it sould be, general chat...
k thanks
thank you,
come again

weezer007
02-25-05, 07:34 pm
RubyPiggie2- what is your problem? Maybe he can't spell as good as you,but at least he is a lot more mature. We were just trying to have a good time and you made everything such a big deal.

i am cool
02-25-05, 07:36 pm
Oh please, you make ME laugh.
Trying to not use the INTERNET slang like you are used to... Well dosen't really show. It's painful to look at posts like these, I have to practically translate what you are saying!
i realy dont whana take the time to look up every word that might be wrong
I wouldn't either if I were you. It would take forever.
im not trying to make "trouble" im just trying to post a funny story about gunuea pigs
You do realize there is no such thing as a mutant piggy. Lethals, yes, but no mutants as you stated. GUINEA! You come on a guinea pig forum and don't even care to spell it correctly. This isn't a very funny story about guinea pigs either... Just basically pointless..If it hurts to do somthing why do it? dont read my posts or translate them if it takes to long for you i dont care. most peole can understand just fine.
i am dislexic pleese dont flame because of my spelling
k thanks
thank you,
come again

RubyPiggie2
02-25-05, 07:36 pm
Excuse me, a lot more mature? Wow, I'm not mature because I didn't post about a "Giant Green Guinea Pig". Geez, alright. You know what, I'm not going to post anymore, it dosen't make a difference. If this is such a cool thread, then why does my posting affect you?

weezer007
02-25-05, 07:38 pm
http://www.outsideconnection.com/gallant/ggp/evan_wuzzy.jpg
Now, you were wrong, we were right, you will be okay so just think about what you don't know before you say it.

lindsey's boys
02-25-05, 07:40 pm
RubyPiggie2- what is your problem? Maybe he can't spell as good as you,but at least he is a lot more mature. We were just trying to have a good time and you made everything such a big deal.
Hmm, let's see, you call yourself mature??!! YOU are the one that makes the problems NOT us!! WE just state the rules if YOU can't follow them that's your problem!

Ly&Pigs
02-25-05, 07:42 pm
I am cool, that is enough. You will be told once by me to straighten up your posting and use correct grammer, spelling, punctuation, etc. If you don't you will find yourself banned. I can't make head nor tails out of your gibberish nonsense.

Weezer, you were warned and you're about to be out of here completely.

This thread is getting closed. End of story.

One more very interesting fact, weezer007 and I am cool are one and the same and are both out of here.