Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi Hi!

PigInaPod

Cavy Slave
Well I just joined now. I am an owner of 2 female piggies. I love them both dearly. As all Guinea Pigs.

Each pig has her own cave. I'm thinking it's about 2X4. Yes. They have wood shavings and a pigloo, and whatever snacks they have, and something to chew on like a crab apple tree stick.

I often bring them out in the kitchen and let them run around. In the summer time I have a pen outside for them to run and eat grass in. They love it. It has a screen over the top so no icky bird will get them, and it's in the shade.

About me? Well I'm Amanda, 19, from Michigan. I got both my Guinea Pigs when I was in High school. I go to college, and take care of my lovelies.
I recently went threw a VERY bad breakup. My 2 piggies always make me feel better, and they will always have someone, even if it's just me, to love them.:love::love:

I joined, because I like reading other peoples stories or learning more things about them. I may not post a lot but I am here.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.