Peggysu
10-15-09, 08:40 pm
Hi Welcome to GPC!

JordynThePiggie
10-15-09, 08:42 pm
Thank you :)

TallulahBear
10-15-09, 08:44 pm
Hi and welcome! That's one cute piggy you have there.

JordynThePiggie
10-15-09, 08:49 pm
Hello, and thank you! Yours is really cute too! :cheerful: I see that you are from Maryland. What part?

JordynThePiggie
10-15-09, 09:08 pm
I have a question for anyone who can help. My pig gets more "lap time" then "floor time" because she goes to the bathroom every 10 minutes! Every time I sit her in the floor she drops one or leaks and it gets annoying. I don't want to keep putting towels down everywhere in my room because that's a waste of towels. But if I don't put towels down she stains the rug. Should I just continue to let her roam and just pick up the mess behind her with a vacuum along with a rag and cleaner?

Peggysu
10-15-09, 09:19 pm
I have a question for anyone who can help. My pig gets more "lap time" then "floor time" because she goes to the bathroom every 10 minutes! Every time I sit her in the floor she drops one or leaks and it gets annoying. I don't want to keep putting towels down everywhere in my room because that's a waste of towels. But if I don't put towels down she stains the rug. Should I just continue to let her roam and just pick up the mess behind her with a vacuum along with a rag and cleaner?

Does she have access to her cage during floor time? I noticed this has eliminated my piggie from peeing on the carpet. He tends to go back to the cage to pee.

Now for my girls I just set up a tarp with a big blanket with some towels and grids surrounding it because they don't have access to their cage during floor time.

JordynThePiggie
10-15-09, 09:26 pm
No, she doesn't have access to her cage but that's a good idea! Did you buy the grids from this site?

Peggysu
10-15-09, 10:02 pm
I found my grids at target when they had the safe grids, but the last batch of grids I got from Bed Bath and Beyond. I have this problem that says you can't have to many grids.

JordynThePiggie
10-16-09, 07:11 am
Hmm, thanks! I'll have to go there and check em out :]