Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Awesome Tunnel!

SFailed186

Cavy Slave
We just got this awesome pet tunnel today at Wal-Mart. You can configure it around in different ways and what not. So far, our pigs love it! I strongly suggest that you get this toy!

This is how we have ours, but ours is blue. As far as we saw, there is only blue and red. We got it for $8 something even though the tag said $12.93. I guess it was marked wrong. : )

princesspoppy

Cavy Slave
That looks pretty great. I bet the pigs love it.

Megan

Cavy Slave
Funny, Funny! We bought that same tunnel. Its pretty big so we just put it out durring floor time, but our girls love it!lol

CavyMama

Cavy Slave
At our Walmart, small animals are largely ignored in the supply department. I haven't seen one of those tunnels there but I'll look again.

MissFormosa

Cavy Slave
That looks super fun!

What is the diameter of the tunnel?

We had bought a similar tunnel for our boars and Alton (the big one) got stuck! The diameter was 4" and he should have fit, but he's a big pig. We had to cut it up and pull him out...it was like a clog in a drain, poor guy, and all he wanted was to have a little fun. :(

So I've been on the lookout for a new tunnel. I get the Chubes, but they aren't as fun as the ones that curves and stuff.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.