Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Dandelion

weezer007
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
weezer007

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
The only reason why the conversations are heated here are because we really really really (etc. etc.) care about them and want the best for them and we want the people to have the best care for them.

CaliGirl

Cavy Slave
My Baby Mu said:
The only reason why the conversations are heated here are because we really really really (etc. etc.) care about them and want the best for them and we want the people to have the best care for them.
exactly! Though some forums can get hot at times, its all about the care for our guinea pigs. This site is great, I have learned so much since I came here (and I still am learning). Dont listen to what they say. "If you cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen" (I love that saying :) )

Teria

Cavy Slave
So what? Let them have their opinion. I find some comments here weird as well but I understand where they come from. Better to have an opinion than to say: "Do what you want, who cares about your pig or you anyway?" I'm not suggesting that this is the other forum people's opinion, since I don't know that forum yet.

Besides, Dandelion made his first complaining post on Feb 15. That is five days ago. I think that in his other post about his piggy being sick after vet treatment, he found the people here to be very concerned and caring. So maybe he can say this when he goes back there.

JEMZY

Cavy Slave
I only said that when i saw another thread off here, i realise how nice people you are now.

weezer007
Poohbear
weezer007
Poohbear
weezer007
Poohbear

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
I think that your post is really rude weezer. If she doesn't like it here to bad for her. If she does its fine, it really isn't any of our business what forum she likes best.

weezer007

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Well, it shoudln't really affect us if she likes this forum or not. Let it be her choice. In one of her posts, she did say that she doesn't like this forum sometimes. Yes, its kind of annoying that shes giving this forum a bad rep, but we can't please everybody!

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
All I'm sayin is that it isn't our business where she likes to learn about guuinea pigs, as long as she is taking care of them.
Also, I'm glad I can help you weezer

weezer007

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Yeah, it is annoying that she bitching but let her do it. People will just see her as a moan

JEMZY

Cavy Slave
I don't think we should be saying this really because i have seen one of her posts and one person off her was really mean to her, so i think you should all apologize who has said anything mean about her !!!

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
Everyone, let people live their own lives. People are going to say rude things, it's the real world. You all can't complain about so many things. It's a waste of time to be "Oh my gosh, did you see what she wrote!!!!! Like, oh my god.".

People don't necessarily say exactly that, but some of you just are like "So and so, what is your problem? why do you have to say that about guineapigcages.com?" People SAY WHAT EVER THEY WANT.

That's just my 2 cents.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.