Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Raddishes??

J

jesswade5575

Raddishes??

I'm trying to introduce a couple more veggies in my pigs diet (he is a HUGE green vegetable eater). What do you all think of Raddishes?

Jessica

2steps

Re: Raddishes??

Hi

You can find out about safe veggies for pigs on this site

(broken link removed)

I hav ethe list in a notebook I carry. That way when I`m shopping if I`m not sure about a fruit/veg I can check :)

B

Briana D

Pigs can have regular mild radishes. Radishes are very low in vitamin c, I would stick to the leafy greens!

SuperCavyLover

Cavy Slave

2steps, the link doesn't work for me. :mad: I'm interested to see if there are other safe foods that I haven't been giving my pigs to buy...

By the way, your name sounds familiar. Do I know you from another board? You'll have to excuse my memory. :evil:

Attachments

Double Decker Cage (1).jpg

2steps

Re: Star Gardener

Don`t know why the link didn`t work. Did you try copying and pasting into your address bar instead?

You may know me from another board, I go to cavy madness and a few other boards. Also have my own site and boards (http://www.angelfire.com/droid/capecave (www.angelfire.com/droid/capecave)) where anyone is welcome :) Thte boards are a bit quiet as there new but you can talk about anything you like (well, pretty much anything!)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.