Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

From Missouri

IvoryRain

Cavy Slave
Hi guys! I'm new here, but not to piggies.

Actually, its been a few years since I've had them, but a friend of mine reintroduced me to them after the school she works with "cleaned house" of all classroom pets.

It looks like I'll need to revamp my rescue website and start over with my rescue effort, but I do plan on keeping several for myself.

My website can be googled - Punk pig Rescue.

Right now I have 3 newbies at my home - Cosmo, Blondie and Pricilla. I'll update with pics ASAP.

angiekay

Cavy Slave
Nice website, can't wait to see some pics.

Peggysu

Cavy Slave
Welcome to GPC!

IluvePiggies

Cavy Slave
Hi guys! I'm new here, but not to piggies.

Actually, its been a few years since I've had them, but a friend of mine reintroduced me to them after the school she works with "cleaned house" of all classroom pets.

It looks like I'll need to revamp my rescue website and start over with my rescue effort, but I do plan on keeping several for myself.

My website can be googled - Punk pig Rescue.

Right now I have 3 newbies at my home - Cosmo, Blondie and Pricilla. I'll update with pics ASAP.
I looked you up because I'm looking to adopt and live in Missouri. Where are you located because I want to adopt but you don't have any recent pictures up. Actually send me a PM because its safer that way.

wheekers01

Cavy Slave
Wonderful!!! Just a suggestion: to list fleece as a bedding. Welcome!

IvoryRain

Cavy Slave
Wonderful!!! Just a suggestion: to list fleece as a bedding. Welcome!

I can manage that :) I've actually not used fleece as bedding myself but have been reading a lot about it on the forum. Right now I'm toying with the idea of heading to Walgreens to buy some for them. Hopefully they're open this holiday weekend. If not I can head to Wal Mart to see what they have but I know they eliminated the fabric section from the store when they redesigned it.

IluvePiggies

Cavy Slave
I can manage that :) I've actually not used fleece as bedding myself but have been reading a lot about it on the forum. Right now I'm toying with the idea of heading to Walgreens to buy some for them. Hopefully they're open this holiday weekend. If not I can head to Wal Mart to see what they have but I know they eliminated the fabric section from the store when they redesigned it.
Try Garden Ridge. They have 50'' X 60''(127cm X 15cm) fleece throws in different patterns for only $2.99. I got a pink and white stripped one and it is so soft that even my baby cousin likes to carry it and lay her head on it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.