Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

What stores in New York sell the materials for a C&C cage?

guinea_luver

Cavy Slave
I am a new guinea pig owner and i want my giunea pigs to have to most space as possible. So I am strongly concidering buying the supplies for a very large C&C cage. I have looked for stores that carry materials like grids and stuff like that but I couldn't find any. So if anyone has found any materials in New York i would strongly appreciate it. Thank You!:)

IluvePiggies

Cavy Slave
I am a new guinea pig owner and i want my giunea pigs to have to most space as possible. So I am strongly concidering buying the supplies for a very large C&C cage. I have looked for stores that carry materials like grids and stuff like that but I couldn't find any. So if anyone has found any materials in New York i would strongly appreciate it. Thank You!:)
Try Yellow Pages, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Fast Signs, etc. Go to the home page of Cavycages.com and click on "I found mine at" and put in your state.

Rnd210

Cavy Slave
You can order grids online from walmart or order here kc-fixtures and for the coroplast check with your local sign shops.

blackarrow

Cavy Slave
So if anyone has found any materials in New York i would strongly appreciate it. Thank You!:)

It's hard to say without knowing the specific area in which you live, but I got my grids in stock at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Cubes are also available on line on Wal-Mart and Target's web sites. As for coroplast, open up the Yellow Pages and look under "signs." Virtually any sign store carries coroplast - it's what many signs are made out of.

delilaharcade

Cavy Slave
I found some at Biglots. It is $20 for 16 grids plus connectors. They have a bag of zip ties as well for only $2.

guinea_luver

Cavy Slave

BKPiggies

Cavy Slave
I got my grids at a garage sale - three sets of 23 for $10 each. If you need them, let me know. They are too heavy to ship or mail.

veganpiggy

Cavy Slave
I couldn't find any grids around where I live either, but amazon.com has 20 safco cubes for $35 with free shipping. Not the cheapest, but they work. :)

vicky2

Cavy Slave
There is a Bed Bath & Beyond here in NJ. It's around the Holland Tunnel and is near Newport Mall and the Target. The Target though has a better deal on grids.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.