Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rabbits Do you think my rabbit is Strange?

phoenixstar17

Cavy Slave
Smudge is an extremely friendly rabbit. Goodness knows how old he is, my mum had him ever since he was a baby. I dunno 2-4 years maybe? Trust me it feels like he's been in my garden for 10 years.
Anyhow, he never bites, he kicks when you pick him up like normal rabbits do.
Weird thing about him, he's too attatched to his hutch. I dunno what is up with him, but he's so specific.
He won't go on the grass, he'll eat it if i give it to him, but if i put him on the grass, he'll go back onto the concrete. He likes sitting under a bbq, sneaking into the kitchen. He popcorns when i give him a tennis ball.
Most times i let him out for excersize he'll spend most his time going back into the hutch and staying there or he'll sit underneath it and then go back in the hutch. He throws a temper when you take his tennis ball away. He kicks all the sawdust and hay out the hutch and guess what. You could easily mistake him for litter trained because instead of using his bedroom to sleep in. He uses it as a litter box.

oh dear my grammar was bad there....oh well.

Anyway, Do you think my bunny is crazy? He amuses most of my friends. Seriously he's kinda like his grandad (we owned him too. R.I.P Bugsy)

Anyone else got funny bunnies? If you don't do you have a funny memory of your bunny?

Miss.Piggy!?

Cavy Slave
Aw! No he's not strange. Just unique. Unique is good. All animals, as well as people for that matter, have distinct personality's and think about what the world would be like if we didn't. So embrace Smudge's unique personality, even if it is a bit 'strange!'

wheekers01

Cavy Slave
Aww! He sounds so nice and friendly! He must be entertaining to watch!! I agree! Love every minute of it! I've never had a bunny but my friend has one and it is so nice!! Not anything crazy like yours though! ;)

phoenixstar17

Cavy Slave
Thank you ^_^
Then I shall embrace his uniqueness more.
I still believe we should have given him a crazier name to suit his personality.
The only reason he's called smudge is because he's the same color as a golden labrador, which my mum so desperately wants and she always calls them Smudge.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.