Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia Need to find home for white baby boy, Brisbane

Smudge & Monkey

Cavy Slave
Our piggies had 2 babies, born on Sunday 19th July. We're keeping the girl baby (I've had the father neutered already), but we need to rehome the boy baby. He is all white & has been nicknamed Eddie (after Edmund Hillary) as he is an adventurous little thing! At just 1 day old he was climbing up and over the top of the house, bouncing around the cage without a care in the world! He's a real little character ♥♥

I really want him to go to a home where he will have a decent sized cage and a playmate :) (He's available free to anyone with a suitable home and lots of love to give) I am handling him daily and he is not afraid of human contact. I can email a photo if interested.

Smudge & Monkey

Cavy Slave
Just a quick update to say Eddie went to a lovely new home last week :) His new home has 8 other piggies (4 cages) and Eddie is the new cage mate for a 3mth old boar who recently lost his cage mate ♥♥

Wheekie
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.