Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Got my Cavy!

G

Gorklan

Got my Cavy!

His name is Jamal. Hes Brown,Black, and White. Hes a baby still. I have some questions, Is he suppose to hide in one place and not move for a very long time? And I try to give him some Timiothy hay but he wont eat it or anything else. Nowm He is hiding in this little nest ball made of hay. I put a little beenie baby toy in there to give him company and put him in the room where the most action is. But he still is hiding and not moving. I know hes gonna be shy and all, but that shy?:mad:

G

Gorklan

got another one

Now hes happy. the names are Kunta & Kintey

SuperCavyLover

Cavy Slave
Re: got another one

Who are Kunty and Kentey????? You need to have at least 2 guinea pigs. Even if you devote ALOT of time toward your single piggy, they still need to be around a being of their kind.

J

janiexo

adjusting

if u just got ur pig, he's scared out of his mind. give him a few days to adjust to his new enviornment.
on second note, i would take the beanie baby away immediatly. if he chews through the fabric the plastic pellets can be a chocking hazard.

Attachments

HPIM2217.jpg
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.