Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

My Cookie just had 4 pups

momof1kid3piggi

Cavy Slave
Ok so I Checked on cookie this morning before I went to work. she was still very pregnant, So when i usually come home the first thing I do is check on cookie, well I didn't do it today, I had a hard day at work. So I called my aunt to tell her about it. As I'm on the phone with her I say to her ohh crap I forgot to Check cookie when I got home. So i opened the cage and Cookie wasn't in her hidie house. I go to look around the cage and here I find her and four healthy babies in the pillow case bed I had made. Which she never liked before. But I kept it in anyways, Glad i did now. But they couldn't be no more then an hour old I'm guessing because the two babies where still wet. So cookie has 4 healthy very Cute babies Pictures will be posted on my profile.:tearsofjo

Skeetersmom

Cavy Slave
Congratulations. Enjoy them, they are so cute as babies! Take lots of pictures.

momof1kid3piggi

Cavy Slave
Thank you. They are adorable, I think. I posted a few photo's up of them. Two of them have weird hair though. Like she was mixed with another breed.

Skeetersmom

Cavy Slave
I just looked at the pictures. It looks like those two babies may be teddies or rexes. Usually they have curly type hair and curly whiskers.

momof1kid3piggi

Cavy Slave
Yeah. I was just researching types of guinea's and I came across that. they are rough in texture too. But I didn't Check the whiskers at all I was Just excited she had them, They are all healthy and doing fine. Mom was red down there for a little while. but she seems to be fine now. I think she just didn't get a chance to clean her self off yet.

jamie15701

Cavy Slave
momof1kid3piggies, where in PA are you? I am in Indiana County.

momof1kid3piggi

Cavy Slave
I live far from there Lancaster county

MileyPiggyMom

Cavy Slave
Your babies are just too cute!!! I just love the crazy fur! I'm going up close to Lancaster for a family reunion next weekend. I really like it up there! So pretty!

RainbowPiggy

Cavy Slave
Congratulations! I want babies so bad :)
They are so cute!

momof1kid3piggi

Cavy Slave
Thank you all for the comments and congratulations. Lancaster is pretty, but it depends what part of Lancaster. Where I live it's not all that pretty, i live in rural area.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.