PDA

View Full Version : Popcorn

tony891031
07-11-09, 07:16 pm
I actually got him 10 months ago from a pet store sadly where he was stuck in a small cage. Since then, I have built him a two storey high C&C cage. He seems a whole lot happier than before and simply loves his daily vegs and oxbow pellets.

Peggysu
07-11-09, 10:31 pm
Welcome to GPC! There's a huge amount of great information on this site. Don't get overwhelmed, but if you have a question you can't find an answer to, feel free to ask after doing a forum search.

I forgot to add that you have some cute piggies!

Rnd210
07-11-09, 11:01 pm
Guinea pigs are social creatures and you should think about getting him a friend.

Bunnah lover
07-11-09, 11:50 pm
Rnd, I don't mean to sound rude, but maybe instead of focusing on the negative point that he needs a friend, you could look at how she has gotten her pig a bigger cage and a nicer future? It just seems like your being a bit negative right now. :optimist:

And wow! That's great! I'm excited to hear your pig is in good hands. Good job. ;)

MileyPiggyMom
07-12-09, 12:13 am
Your little pigger is just too cute!! I hope the little man lives up to his name and popcorns all over the place!!! Welcome!

Ibbet
07-12-09, 07:22 am
Welcome! Popcorn is absolutely adorable!

SheriMartini
07-12-09, 09:13 am
Aww! He is so cute! :)

But I may be biased, he looks a lot like my little guy Puppy!

Ly&Pigs
07-12-09, 11:10 am
In the future, please make sure your images are right side up before posting them. Your pig is cute.

CavyLuver516
07-12-09, 12:21 pm
I'm sure tony891031 didn't mean to post the pictures like that.

I'm so glad he's in a bigger cage! I love the picture of him eating the pepper! Popcorn is very adorably cute!

tony891031
07-13-09, 11:46 am
I am sorry about the pictures. I took it on my iphone and apparently the orientation tag didn't get transfer when I uploaded the pictures. Sorry.

chellelee8
07-13-09, 12:18 pm
What a cute pig! He looks so happy.

RainbowPiggy
07-13-09, 01:45 pm
Aw, he's so cute. Congrats!

Ly&Pigs
07-13-09, 07:24 pm
I'm sure tony891031 didn't mean to post the pictures like that.No one said they did mean to post them like that. Please don't make comments about off topic things like that because all you are doing is wasting thread space.

trump_cinnamon
07-14-09, 08:50 am
Oh come on Ly. "Wasting thread space"? I'm usually not annoyed with the very strict rules here, but that post just blew me away:eye-poppi. Because of course nobody would purposely post pictures sideways. So, aren't you wasting thread space? And then you yell at someone for pretty much saying, "well obviously he wouldn't post them like that on purpose!"

Like I said, that was ridiculous, even for a forum with rules like this one has. Oh, but I'm sorry. I forgot that even if a mod is wrong, it doesn't matter. Whatever the heck they say goes.

Sorry for wasting thread space.:cheerful:

trump_cinnamon
07-14-09, 08:52 am
Oh, and by the way, Popcorn is so adorable!

Paula
07-14-09, 09:14 am
Oh come on Ly. "Wasting thread space"? I'm usually not annoyed with the very strict rules here, but that post just blew me away. Because of course nobody would purposely post pictures sideways. So, aren't you wasting thread space? Ly neither said nor implied that tony891031 intentionally posted the pictures sideways. What she said was, "In the future, please make sure your images are right side up before posting them." It was a simple request from a moderator to note a matter of very little significance.

And then you yell at someone for pretty much saying, "well obviously he wouldn't post them like that on purpose!"Excuse me. There was no yelling. Ly found a polite way to tell CL516 to mind her own business and to note that of course she didn't think the OP had posted pictures sideways on purpose.

Like I said, that was ridiculous, even for a forum with rules like this one has. Oh, but I'm sorry. I forgot that even if a mod is wrong, it doesn't matter. Whatever the heck they say goes.I don't appreciate your tone. Furthermore, I don't appreciate that you have decided to step into a matter that's really not your concern in the first place. What's ridiculous is that you're jumping into a thread for no other reason than to point out how "wrong" Ly was to say simply to post pictures right side up in the future, oh, and to make a snotty little commentary on your views of the forum's rules and its moderators. Please.

Sorry for wasting thread space.Yes, I'm sorry too, and now that you've had your little rant, let's please get this thread back onto the original topic of tony891031's new adorable piggy Popcorn. The next person who posts off topic on this silliness gets an infraction for doing so.

*ETA*
As a side note to the original poster, tony891031.
We of course realize that you certainly didn't intend to post the pictures sideways and really only meant to give you and everyone else a heads up to be mindful of it in the future. I apologize that these two individuals have used your intro for this foolishness. Welcome to GPC and hopefully you'll not let this trivial derailment of your thread keep you from enjoying the forum and learning as much as you can about your guinea pigs.