Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast Coroplast Style?

iPiggy

Cavy Slave
So my coroplast used to be inside the grids like everyones, right? Well I just recently switched to a large coroplast box that my grids fit inside. I find it is much, much easier to clean. Does anyone else have their C&C cage set up like this, or am I just weird :confused:

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
It doesn't really matter if the grids are inside or outside the coroplast. It's basically personal preference.

I had to move your thread to the appropriate forum. Please in the future, make sure you are posting your questions in the appropriate forum section. Coroplast has nothing at all to do with adoptables.

iPiggy

Cavy Slave
Opps, sorry! I'm new to this whole thing and I thought I put it in the right section. I know it doesn't matter, but I'm just wondering if anyone else had their coroplast like this and I didn't think I'd anger anyone for asking :expressio

Last edited:

Seonta

Cavy Slave
No one said you angered them. If you look in the photo section you'll see some cages where coroplast is on the outside.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.