Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia 2 Bonded males in need of a loving home in Melbourne, VIC

Anonyjean

Cavy Slave
I am moving overseas and am looking for a new family to adopt my two beautiful boys. They are both about 2 years old now, and have very vibrant personalities.

If you are interested, please don't hesitate to PM me or reply to this thread.

RainbowPiggy

Cavy Slave
Since I have girls and live far away, I cannot adopt them. But I'm sure people on here would be willing to adopt them. Where are you moving to? Why can't you take your piggies? :(

Paula

Pigaholic Extraordinaire
Cavy Slave
Where are you moving to? Why can't you take your piggies?
You know, it really doesn't matter where s/he's moving OR why they aren't able to take their pigs. The point is, s/he can't, and this person is hoping to find a suitable home for his/her pigs, not answer questions as to why s/he can't keep them.

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer
There is a Guinea Pig rescue in Melbourne that might be able to take them for you.

(broken link removed)

I'd take them, but I honestly don't have enough room for two more males, females are a maybe but I already have two bonded males who HATE other pigs living in a 2x5 together.

Anonyjean

Cavy Slave
Thanks everyone for your help. This has been the first step in me finding a new home for the boys, as a last resort I will contact ACS, only because I feel it is my responsibility to try and rehome them myself.

Thanks again.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.