PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cruelty (video)

bunnys n pigs
05-26-09, 04:35 pm
The video says it all. Thank you for looking, please click the link below for the video.

Peggysu
05-26-09, 04:49 pm
Oh my gosh. Out of curiosity I wanted to see the video and it made me cry. Why do people think this is cute. It's just like people thinking that guinea pigs like to swim. People obviously don't know better

trump_cinnamon
05-26-09, 04:55 pm
There are so many videos like that on youtube, they say "My bunny relaxes in water!". It is absolutely horrible. I have also seen videos of people throwing guinea pigs into the water, then laughing at them while they struggle to get out of the pool.

I don't understand how people find these things cute, or funny.

Ly&Pigs
05-26-09, 05:18 pm
http://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/policies-guidelines/29075-posting-videos-photos-other-media.html

It is against the rules to post these types of videos. The link to the video is being removed and probably tomorrow the thread will be removed.

pigsmakemesmile
05-26-09, 05:21 pm
I don't need to see the video to know what it's about. I lost several nights of sleep from crying when I watched a video about a scumbag who tortured a hundred guinea pigs this past December in California.
It sickens me to no end that human beings are capable of such cruelty, I'm ashamed to be considered human in the midst of my animal friends and constantly strive to do right by them.
We have 5 rabbits, a bassett, another dog we took in today that were're fostering... a little beagle mix., we have fish and a little rat named Suzie..today sadly we had to put down her friend Jayda and I'm really bummed out about it, my heart really aches and it was hard coming home to her empty pen and her toys...all that's left of her.

bunnys n pigs
05-26-09, 05:40 pm
http://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/policies-guidelines/29075-posting-videos-photos-other-media.html

It is against the rules to post these types of videos. The link to the video is being removed and probably tomorrow the thread will be removed.

Ly&Pigs, this video showed none of that, with all due respect I think you may have miss-understood. Or perhaps I have? Sorry for the inconvenience either way.

trump_cinnamon
05-26-09, 06:17 pm
Yes, the video just had words, none of which were against the policy. I also think that you may have misunderstood. Did you watch the video?

Paula
05-26-09, 06:36 pm
The video did lead to the actual video of the cruelty the video infomercial and the original poster was attempting to protest. It's simply not something that we wish to encourage or give an audience to here and we surely don't want to give that sort of video any more attention than it's already gotten.

trump_cinnamon
05-26-09, 06:44 pm
Oh, ok, I didn't notice the link.

bunnys n pigs
05-26-09, 06:56 pm
The video did lead to the actual video of the cruelty the video infomercial and the original poster was attempting to protest. It's simply not something that we wish to encourage or give an audience to here and we surely don't want to give that sort of video any more attention than it's already gotten.

Ok, thank you for clearing it up.