Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Alternatives Cages built into storage shelf?

alm_nin

Cavy Slave
I am thinking about trying to foster guinea pigs sometime in the future, and I was trying to find the best setup for multiple piggies that have to be kept separate or in smaller groups. I found a picture online that looked like a pretty cool idea, and I was wondering if anyone here has something similar and if so, how well it works? I hope it is ok to post a link to the picture i found here, because I'm having a hard time describing it... (broken link removed) And to anyone here that rescues/fosters guinea pigs, what do your cage setups look like?

alm_nin

Cavy Slave
Thanks, I don't know how I missed that gallery! Do any of you know where the best and cheapest place is to buy shelves for this? I'm thinking they would have to be at least 4 ft. width by 2 ft. depth, right? Most of them that I'm finding aren't even 3 ft. wide.

Seonta

Cavy Slave
Have you tried looking in the workshop area of a store? Maybe where they keep the tools and tool boxes? or garage/shed area?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.