Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Any sightings of cubes? Feb 2005

RossC0

Cavy Slave
So far I've been to:

Focus,
Wickes,
Staples,
Homebase
and
B&Q

The wire cubes are increasingly elusive - anyone found a supply recently ?

Treen

Cavy Slave
How about CostCo, Poundstretcher, QD if you're in East Anglia (see https://www.qdstores.co.uk/index.asp for store locations), Robert May (online shop - (broken link removed)) and also Kleneze (they were on page 18 [order code 79502[ of their catalogue Kleeneze Plus [Edition 8[ - you order them via your local Kleneze rep - phone the Kleneze Head Office for details on 0870 333 6688).

Also someone was selling them on eBay. They're not on any longer but perhaps if you contact the seller direct, they'll be able to help you out (and this person was selling them pretty cheaply). Here's the page (broken link removed)

Good luck!

pennick

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

RossC0

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the replies !

I emailed the ebay chap - he cant get anymore - but I've got a qd not too far from me - so I'll head off to them asap!

Piglet

Cavy Slave
pennick, thats an american site

RossC0

Cavy Slave
Hurray!

Got a Kleenze catelogue and found them still for sale there but better news is I manged to get over to QD Stores and bingo - 23 grids in a pack and each grid 36cm2!

Best thing is the price was reduced fro £9.99 to £2.99 in the Stevenage Store!

I got three packs! Hopefully that'll sort out a funky cage and a collapsable run for floor / mucking out time!

Thanks again!

pennick

Cavy Slave
I didnt know that american sites didn't ship out of state.

Treen

Cavy Slave
RossC0 said:
Hurray!
I manged to get over to QD Stores and bingo - 23 grids in a pack and each grid 36cm2!

Best thing is the price was reduced fro £9.99 to £2.99 in the Stevenage Store!

Superb news - glad you're all sorted, and at a bargain price! You could buy up the rest, sell them on eBay and make a few quid whilst getting them to people who can't find them locally!

Pennick - some US stores will ship to the UK but the postage would be horrendous on such a big and heavy item.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
pennick, Im not stupid. Would you really want to pay a shipping charge thats more than the actual cubes? NO!

RossC0

Cavy Slave
Treen said:
Superb news - glad you're all sorted, and at a bargain price! You could buy up the rest, sell them on eBay and make a few quid whilst getting them to people who can't find them locally!
Unfortunately, they have none left :( and I'm not sure the staff have much of a clue about anything - so couldn't find out if anymore are coming.

The downside to the cubes is they are heavy and postage would be very expensive!

glitterbug121
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Cavies4eva

RossC0

Cavy Slave
I went in Feb - so they might have more in stock now!

Cavies4eva

RossC0

Cavy Slave
Probably best give them a call to see if their in stock - they are called "6 cube starter kits" and have a picture of them being used being used in the bathroom.

Cavies4eva said:
Probably, but I Really want some! My parents say they might make a trip to stevenage to have a look. ?Though It takes about two hours altogether.

Cavies4eva
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.