Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New, Happy Owner

GingerMaryanne

Cavy Slave
I have been looking at this site since i started thinking about getting myself a guinea pig. I have learned so much, and it has been a big help in answering all the big questions when it came to the final decision to get a guinea pig.
Now i would like to introduce Ginger and Maryanne to everyone. I aquired them mid march of 2009, and have spoiled them from the beginning. Ginger is a little shy with me but she gets along well with Maryanne. Maryanne has become more social and i am happy to say, very vocal when she is happy. I was worried that it would take longer for them to be active and social in there new setting, but I believe they are content.
I started out with a 2X4 C&C cage, open one level. After seeing them in it i changed it as soon as i could to a 2X5 with an L shaped upper deck on one end, and working on another upper level aswell.
I would like to finish off with a big thank you for this website. It is very informative and helpful, and i am sure there would be many unhappy guinea pigs out there if it wasn't for this site.
Thank YOU
Theresa, Ginger and Maryanne:)

hilary

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Ginger and Maryanne are cuties.

Last edited:

AllysGuineas

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
They are so cute! Im so happy for you!

Peggysu

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the site and your girls are just so cute!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.