Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Adopted new pigs =)

Gabby'sMama

Cavy Slave
So, I introduced myself the other night and spoke of wanting a playmate for my Gabby. Well, I ended up going to the humane society and adopting the pair that they had there. Their names are Cleo and Calypso and they are 1 1/2 y.o. sisters. They had been at the shelter for almost a month and I am so glad that I saved them!! I have them in quarantine right now and can't wait to have all three of them together. I am however a little nervous that 3 might be a crowd since the sisters have been together by themselves so long. If you have any advise to share that would be great! They are pretty happy little girls, one is a little more nervous than the other but loves to be petted.

Clarion

Cavy Slave
Good for you! How are your new friends adjusting in general? Be sure to have a suficiently large cage prepared for them when quarentine is over. Hopefully that will help to ease the adjustment.

claire

Cavy Slave
Congratulations! Pigtures...? *pleading face*

Gabby'sMama

Cavy Slave
I will post some as soon as the little things don't run the second they hear me coming!

Dobelady

Cavy Slave
I'm SO jealous, congratulations on the new additions!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.